About OHSU Cosmetic and Plastic Services
The beauty of expert care
Plastic surgery focuses on enhancing your appearance from head to toe using minimally invasive and traditional surgical techniques as well as non-surgical options. OHSU Cosmetic and Plastic Services offer a full range of cosmetic and plastic and reconstructive surgery. Highly specialized surgeons and support staff from across OHSU form Oregon state's most comprehensive team.. The team includes experts in eye, breast, nose and face, abdominal, and other cosmetic and plastic and reconstructive surgery. We combine attention to technique and technology with a dedication to the well-being of every patient. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our experts.
Why choose OHSU Cosmetic and Plastic Services?
Patients have access to the advanced medical expertise of plastic and cosmetic faculty and staff to specialists from around OHSU. Our surgeons work closely with OHSU experts of every kind, from pediatricians and nerve specialists to dermatologists and orthopedists. This unique multidisciplinary team approach ensures that each patient has the best opportunity for a successful outcome—regardless of how small or complex the procedure. Multidisciplinary teams are offered in areas such as reconstructive surgery following breast cancer, cranial facial surgery, and hand and peripheral nerve surgery.
OHSU has the only plastic surgery training programs in the state of Oregon. We have been training plastic surgeons since 1980. Board certification and advanced specialization in plastics and cosmetic services are important when selecting your provider. To ensure safe, personalized, proven outcomes for your needs, you want to select a provider who has the level of expertise that you deserve.
At OHSU, our plastics and cosmetic services providers receive advanced training and have an average of 13 to 20 years of experience practicing in their field.
Our providers are certified by at least one of the following:
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of General Surgery
- American Board of Vascular Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Oregon Board of Cosmetology
- American Board of Opthamology
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery
- National Commission on Certification of Physician's Assistants
- Dermatology Nurses' Association
- American Society of Opthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
With OHSU Cosmetic and Plastic Services you’ll find the skill, quality, and experience you can count on, backed by a depth of medical knowledge you can’t find anywhere else. Learn more about our experts with OHSU Cosmetic and Plastic Services
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
- Log into OHSU Connect.