How to Apply - Sleep Medicine Fellowship
The OHSU sleep medicine fellowship participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Candidates must apply to the program using the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Sleep Medicine is in the July Application Cycle for ERAS.
- The ERAS season opens to applicants in early/mid-July, and programs may download and review applications in mid-late-July.
- Selected applicants will be invited to interview on-site
- The NRMP match opens in mid-August
- Rank order list submission begins for programs and applicants in mid-September
- Applicants and programs must certify their rank order list by mid-October
- Match Day will be in November, see the ERAS site for specific program dates
Program application requirements (via ERAS):
- Eras Application Form
- Personal statement
- Current curriculum vitae
- USMLE test scores, Steps I, II, III (must have passed all 3 steps)
- A Dean’s Verification letter from the school where you graduated.
- Verification of completion of a medicine internship and residency within the USA or Canada.
- Three recent (dated within the last 6-12 months) letters of recommendation, including one from your Program Director. These letters should attest to the applicant's personal qualifications and scholastic and clinical abilities.
- Verification of ECFMG scores (if foreign medical graduate)
We look forward to receiving your application.
Dr. Jonathan Emens
Josh Kreider, Program Coordinator
Phone: 503 220-8262 x55593