Family Planning Team
The doctors on the Complex Family Planning team are specialists in birth control and abortion care. Our doctors, part of the OHSU Center for Women’s Health, are OB-GYNs who have received advanced training. We are also:
- Researchers who study birth control, pain relief in gynecology, health inequities in reproductive medicine, and more.
- Faculty in the OHSU School of Medicine, committed to teaching the next generation of family planning experts.
- Participants in local, state, national and international organizations that work to improve access to reproductive care and to address maternal mortality.
Make an appointment
Log in to MyChart to see test results, set appointments and communicate with your team.
Center for Women’s Health, seventh floor
808 S.W. Campus Drive
Portland, OR 9729
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
- Email our care coordinator at cwhfamplancarecoord