Cross-relationships support our multidisciplinary research
Reflective of the collaborative nature of our work, many OCSSB faculty have affiliations with others centers, programs and organizations across OHSU:
- Computational Biology, or CompBio, program
- Department of Biomedical Engineering, or BME, which is the "home" department for OCSSB
- Knight Cancer Institute which houses the Cancer Early Detection Advanced Research (CEDAR) Center and Precision Oncology, Quantitative Oncology, and Biophysical Oncology programs
- Pacific Northwest Center for CryoEM (PNCC), a national cryogenic electron microscopy facility, jointly administered by the OCSSB and the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Multiscale Microscopy Core (MMC)
- Serial Measurements of Molecular and Architectural Responses to Therapy (SMMART) program.