The Office of the Dean provides information and resources to support faculty as they move through all aspects of their academic careers in the School of Medicine, from appointment to retirement. The Office of the Dean oversees the implementation of policies and procedures related to faculty appointments, promotions and tenure, and also advises faculty members, department chairs and administrators on policies about recruitment, retention, compensation, leaves of absences, professional development and more.
Contact Nicole Lockart, Senior Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Administration, for additional information, assistance or questions.
- Resident and Faculty Wellness Program (RFWP)
- Peer Support Program - for faculty, residents and fellows
- Additional wellness resources
- Resources for women at OHSU
- Pregnancy and parenting resources
Advance your career
Connect and serve