I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Yates specializes in treating patients with disorders of the immune system as well as allergic disorders including seasonal allergies, food allergy, drug allergies, asthma, eczema, and much more. Dr. Yates was fortunate to be mentored by many pioneers in the field of immunology with expertise in disorders such as Severe Combined Immune Deficiency (SCID) and disorders of the thymus, such as DiGeorge Syndrome. He is the state’s only pediatric expert in immune deficiencies.
In his spare time Dr. Yates enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, kayaking, and rafting. He is an avid sports fan and looking forward to cheering on the Trail Blazers, Timbers, and Thorns.
- M.D., 2014, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Pediatrics, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Phoenix, AZ, 2017
- Allergy and Immunology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, 2019
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2018
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Clinical Immunology Society
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology