Dr. Duffield specializes in mild traumatic brain injury, including sports related brain injuries. However, Dr. Duffield cares about working with all children impacted by a neurologic disease or injury, and their families. In addition to the assessment of brain and behavior relationships, Dr. Duffield has established a brain injury treatment clinic, primarily addressing the transition back to normal daily activities after injury and obtaining healthy sleep. Dr. Duffield also has research interests in innovative technologies and the potential to improve clinical assessment and treatment.
Dr. Duffield enjoys spending time with his family, including his wife who is a geriatric neuropsychologist, his infant daughter, and the family pup. The family enjoys all outdoor recreational activities, reading, and the ongoing battle to figure out how to golf.
- B.S., 2008, Colorado State University
- Ph.D., 2016, Brigham Young University
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, 2015-2016
- Sports Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2016-2018
Memberships and associations
- American Psychological Association Division 40 (Clinical Neuropsychology)
- Sports Neuropsychology Society
- National Academy of Neuropsychology