I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Stellway is a pediatric psychologist. She specializes in caring for children and adolescents with gastrointestinal issues. These include uncomfortable symptoms such as belly pain, nausea, vomiting or constipation. She also helps patients cope with long-term diagnoses such as inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease, eosinophilic esophagitis and liver disease.
As a pediatric psychologist, Dr. Stellway enjoys teaching kids and families about different aspects of our lives that impact our nervous and digestive systems. Together with her team, they help kids and teens learn to manage pain, gastrointestinal symptoms and emotional distress.
When she's not at work, Dr. Stellway, whose hometown is Portland, enjoys being outside and exploring new places, especially near waterfalls and lakes. She also enjoys being home with her spouse, cooking, reading and crafting.
- B.A., 2013, University of Oregon
- M.S., 2016, Nova Southeastern University
- Psy.D., 2019, Nova Southeastern University
- Pre-Doctoral Internship, Broward Health Medical Center, South Florida Consortium Internship Program, 2019
- Pediatric Psychology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2020