Make a same-day appointment
To make an appointment with OHSU Immediate Care, call 503-494-1700.
If you are a current patient at an OHSU primary care clinic, we’ll communicate directly with your primary care team after your visit so they can follow up with you.
If your primary care provider is outside OHSU, we will give you a detailed visit summary to share with your PCP.
This is not emergency care. If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
We do not treat:
- Major broken bones or multiple fractures
- Chest pain
- Extreme dizziness
- Life-threatening conditions
When you can’t see your primary care doctor, OHSU’s Immediate Care Clinic offers same-day in-person treatment for minor illnesses, aches and pains, vaccinations, physicals and many other health needs. OHSU’s immediate care providers have broad expertise in caring for patients of all ages.
If you prefer to see a provider online, we offer virtual urgent care visits.
You can see us for:
- Birth control, including injections
- Common vaccines such as influenza (flu) and tetanus/pertussis (Tdap/Td)
- Help quitting tobacco
- Mole checks
- Sports, school and camp physicals
- Periodic exams and preventive screenings
- STI/STD (sexually transmitted infection/disease) screenings
- Tuberculosis tests
- Wart treatment and removal
We treat non-emergency conditions such as:
- Athlete’s foot, ring worm, jock itch or other fungal infections
- Back and neck pain
- Breathing difficulty or mild asthma
- Cold, cough and sore throat
- Cuts and scrapes
- Earaches, ear infections and ear wax removal
- Headaches and migraines
- Injury from minor accidents or falls
- Insect bites and stings
- Joint pain
- Lice and scabies
- Minor broken bones (fingers and toes)
- Minor burns
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pink eye and eye irritation
- Poison oak or ivy rash
- Skin rashes, irritation or infection
- Sprains, strains and muscle tears
- Urinary tract infections
Billing and insurance
OHSU accepts most major health plans. To be sure you are covered, we recommend contacting your insurance provider directly.
OHSU Immediate Care Clinic, South Waterfront
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, ninth floor
3303 S.W. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
To make a same-day appointment, call us at 503-494-1700