Same-day orthopaedic care for acute injuries. Express orthopaedic care at OHSU provides patients 14 years and older with quick access to orthopaedic specialists for acute injuries such as broken bones, sprains and strains. Our clinics offer a full-range of services including x-ray, casting, splinting and more.
Our care team is led by board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians and staffed by physician assistants and nurse practitioners specializing in orthopaedics. Our clinics offering express orthopaedic care are located in Beaverton and Portland.
Our express orthopaedic care services are for recent injuries (occurred within the last 30 days). If you have a chronic condition please call us to schedule a regular appointment.
Call 503-494-6400 to see a specialist today
- Sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Joint pain, swelling and injury
- Arthritis flare-ups
Conditions not treated (where to go):
- Chronic back and neck pain (call OHSU's Spine Center)
- Multiple fractures, exposed bone (emergency care)
- Dislocations (emergency care)
- Orthopaedic patients with a scheduled appointment (go to scheduled appointment)
- Sports concussion (call the concussion clinic at OHSU's Gabriel Park location)
- Cold, flu, respiratory or stomach issues (primary care provider)
- Prescription refills (primary care provider)
OHSU participates in many insurance plans. Learn more about insurance plans and medical networks covered by OHSU
Hours and locations
At OHSU Beaverton, park anywhere in the lot directly adjacent to the building. At the Center for Health & Healing, park in the underground garage directly across the street on S.W. Whitaker. Get your ticket validated at your appointment. Map and parking information