Our providers will work together — and with you — to offer you the most innovative and least-invasive options for heart valve disease. At the Knight Cardiovascular Institute’s Complex Heart Valve Program, you’ll find:
- Oregon’s most experienced team in repairing and replacing heart valves with minimally invasive catheters.
- Providers who collaborate, meeting each week to go over your care.
- Doctors who completed advanced training (fellowships) in their fields.
- Doctors who also researchers developing and refining ways to treat heart valve disease.
- Experts who are part of a program with a 60-year history of groundbreaking innovations, including the first artificial heart valve.
Cardiologists, interventional cardiologists and surgeons
Advanced practice providers
Coordinator and scheduler
- Klaudia Ditter, scheduler
- Megan Sass, coordinator
Call 503-494-1775 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Q&A with Dr. Howard Song
Learn how heart surgery is evolving and about the research projects Howard Song, M.D., Ph.D., is excited about.