I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Gurion Lantz is an assistant professor of surgery in the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
He received his M.D. degree from OHSU and completed his surgical residency at Indiana University.
- B.S., 2008, Southern Oregon University
- M.D., 2013, Oregon Health & Science University
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency (Integrated), Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, 2013
Memberships and associations
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Thoracic Surgery Residents Association
- International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery