The OHSU School of Dentistry is committed to protecting your privacy. The information you provide when you register for a course on this website is collected for the purpose of correctly processing your payment. The OHSU School of Dentistry does not share, sell or trade information collected on our web site with outside parties.
The OHSU School of Dentistry understands the importance of the security of your personal information. We are committed to protect the confidentiality and integrity of any personal information that is shared with us on the web or offline. The OHSU School of Dentistry may collect your personal information ONLY if you elect to give us that information such as name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. However, the OHSU School of Dentistry will never store any credit card information when you make a gift online. An audited secure third party, such as Authorize.net, is used to process any online credit card transactions.
Upon registration for any activity with the Continuing Dental Education Department, the participant agrees that Oregon Health &Science University School of Dentistry Continuing Dental Education Department, its affiliates and all personnel associated with the courses are not responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by the participant in connection with the scheduled activity and the participant hereby releases each of them from any claims against them arising directly or indirectly from any such injury or damage.
The registered participant grants permission of the Continuing Dental Education Department (and its designees and agents) to use the participant's image, likeness, actions and/or statements in any live recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publications, or reproductions made of, about, or at, the activity without further authorization or compensation.
Participants may not use video or audio recording devices during the course or schedule activities.
The Continuing Dental Education Department must receive all cancellations in writing by mail, fax or email, prior to the course date for the appropriate refund to be issued.
- At any time if the registrant cancels there will be $35 administrative fee on all cancellations to cover staff time and credit card transaction fees.
- Cancellations by the participant more than 30 days prior to the course date will receive a full refund, minus the $35 administrative fee.
- Cancellations by the participant made less than 30 days prior to the course date, will not be refunded.
Cancellations within 120 days of registering for a course, OHSU will issue the refund to the card you initially paid with. If the cancellation is more than 120 days of registering, OHSU will need to issue a check and send it via mail. This could take up to a 30 business days for processing.
"No shows" for a course will forfeit the full registration tuition.
- Tuition will be refunded in total if a course is cancelled by the Continuing Dental Education Department.
- A set deadline is required for certain courses;no registrations or cancellations are accepted after the course's set deadline. Please see course listings for those with specific, set deadlines.
- Emergencies involving the registrant or immediate family will be taken into consideration on a case-by-case basis.
- In the event of snow, earthquake or other act of nature, please visit the CDE homepage or call the CDE office and listen to the instructions on the voicemail.
Registering for any continuing education activity or event constitutes acceptance of these terms.