Kay Ford is a licensed medical aesthetician who works with the doctors and staff in the OHSU Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic, located at the Center for Health and Healing at the South Waterfront. Kay provides a complete line of services, including facials, peels and dermabrasion. She sells ZO® Medical Skin Health Products, PCA SKIN®, and jane iredale mineral cosmetics, in addition to other skin care products.
- Facials and other therapeutic treatments
- Chemical Peels, featuring PCA SKIN® products
- Ultrasonic Anti-Aging Therapy
- Waxing (waxing services are available separately or with facial treatments)
- Skin care analysis
- Skin care product recommendations, featuring PCA SKIN®, ZO® Medical Skin Health Products, and jane iredale mineral makeup
Chemical peel instructions
For more information
Kay sees patients at
Kay offers a multitude of corrective treatments and cosmoceutical home care products. During your appointment session she will assess your needs and customize a skin care and treatment regimen specifically designed for your desired results and skin type ($50).