The doctors, nurses and other providers at OHSU Brain Institute Stroke Program are committed to giving you the best possible treatment. We offer:
- Team-based care with doctors from many specialties working together to tailor a treatment plan to your needs.
- Doctors with advanced training in treating stroke and related disorders.
- The latest treatments and technologies.
- Access to clinical trials.
NeurosurgeryNeurologyNeurointerventional radiologyNeurocritical care Physician assistants
- Call 911 now if you or someone else may be having a stroke. Learn the BE FAST signs of stroke.
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-7772 .
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
OHSU Stroke Program clinic
Hatfield Research Center, 13th floor
3250 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
- Find OHSU’s stroke practice standards on our For Health Care Professionals page.