Our stroke team treats more than 500 ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke patients a year.
OHSU's Stroke Program offers comprehensive stroke treatments and prevention therapies from a variety of specialists.
OHSU is committed to providing the highest quality of care.
- Call 911 now if you or someone else may be having a stroke. Learn the BE FAST signs of stroke.
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-7772.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
OHSU Stroke Program clinic
Hatfield Research Center, 13th floor
3250 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
- Find OHSU’s stroke practice standards on our For Health Care Professionals page.
- Find resources for patients and families.
- Learn about stroke prevention.
- Learn how our Telemedicine Network can bring OHSU expertise to your community.