- Stroke Information Page, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- What You Need to Know About Stroke, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Stroke, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Stroke, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Stroke, U.S. National Library of Medicine
- Stroke Information for Patients & Families, The Internet Stroke Center
- About Stroke, American Stroke Association
- What is Stroke? National Stroke Association
See our Stroke Prevention page.
- Stroke rehabilitation at OHSU
- Life After Stroke, American Stroke Association
- “Portland State University Resource Guide; For Stroke Survivors & Their Families in the Greater Northwest”
- Rehabilitation, American Stroke Association
- “HOPE: A Stroke Recovery Guide,” National Stroke Association
- Guide for caregivers of stroke patients, National Stroke Association
- "Making Rehabilitation Decisions," American Stroke Association
Learn more about:
Understanding the terminology
- Glossary of terms and definitions, the Stroke Network
- Call 911 now if you or someone else may be having a stroke.
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-7772.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
OHSU Stroke Program clinic
Hatfield Research Center, 13th floor
3250 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Map and directions