The NPRCs are a national network of dedicated teams conducting and enabling studies that make breakthrough discoveries possible. Learn more
- 05/16/2017 Pair of OHSU Radiation Medicine investigators inducted into AOA Honor Medical Society
- 11/01/2016 OHSU statement regarding Department of Justice complaint
- 10/05/2016 Hormone replacement therapy improves cognition in older female monkeys
- 03/22/2016 OHSU Study: Tetanus shots needed every 30 years, not every 10
- 03/21/2016 Giving antibodies to infant macaques exposed to an HIV-like virus could clear the infection
- 03/03/2016 OHSU statement regarding USDA 'Open Case'
- 12/16/2015 Researchers elucidate network of genes that control when puberty begins
- 07/15/2015 OHSU scientists unlock first critical step toward gene therapy treatment for patients with mitochondrial disease
- 07/10/2015 Discovery could improve in vitro fertilization success rates for women around the world
- 07/07/2015 Discovery could improve in vitro fertilization success rates for women around the world
- View all news
Workshop on Macaque Pair Housing
July 17-20, 2018
To Reserve Your Place in the Workshop: please contact Kris Coleman (email@example.com).
Once accepted, we will provide you with registration information and related materials. Space is limited, and the workshop will be filled on a "first-paid-first-served" basis, so please contact us and submit your registration information and fee as soon as possible to confirm your place in the workshop.