Our mission is to help all Core users achieve their flow cytometry goals.
The Core’s resources are available to all OHSU researchers, and associated collaborators.
The Core primarily serves the OHSU West Campus community, and provides:
- Maximally-configured, optimized, and expertly-maintained cytometers
- Training for new and ever-improving users
- Trouble-shooting of problems
- Flow Core Assistant collection of samples
- Consultation on experimental design, reagents, grantwork, and manuscript writing
The Flow Core has two Analyzers and two Cell Sorters