- Bias in Feedback Workshop
- Negotiation Skills Workshop
- Imposter Phenomenon Workshop
- Negotiation, Promotion, and Tenure Workshop
- Planning for Family: Fertility for Physicians Workshop
- Strengths-Based Approach to Women's Professional Development Workshop
Grand Rounds Speakers
- “Oregon’s Black History: 450 Years in 45 Minutes” – Zachary Stocks
- "Finding Comfort in Discomfort: Our Stories in the House of Surgery" - Michaela Bamdad, Brittany Bankhead, Imani McElroy, Harveshp Mogal, & Ruchi Thanawala
- "Accelerating Possibilities for American Indians and Alaska Natives in the Academic Medicine Ecosystem" - Dr. Erik Brodt
- "Diversity in the Workplace" - Derrick Thomas
- "Disparities in Trauma Care and the Surgical Workforce" - Dr. Cherisse Berry
Professional Development Workshop FALL 2022
"Professional Development Workshop for Inclusive Leadership" with invited consultants Tanya Foster and Richard Birke
- " Principles of Inclusive Leadership"
- "The Language of Inclusive Leadership"
- "Inclusive Leadership Skills: Diffuclt Conversations and Effective Feedback"
DoS DEI Community Engagement Events
If you are interested in participating as a panelist for our community engagement events, please fill out the form below and we will reach out to you.