The Department of Radiation Medicine welcomes you to apply for a residency position through AAMC's Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). No paper applications will be accepted. Only complete applications submitted through the ERAS system will be considered.
All applicants must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Oregon. Graduates from foreign medical schools should contact the OHSU GME Office to ensure that eligibility requirements have been met.
All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Foreign graduates can submit an application with the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
A completed Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) application includes the following:
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE or Dean’s Letter)
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX-USA Transcripts
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) Status Report (IMGs only)
- Applications open in ERAS on September 15, 2020
- 2021 Match Registration opens on September 15, 2020
- Applications portal opens for OHSU on October 21, 2020
- DEADLINE for applications to OHSU is October 26, 2020
- Residency Interviews held in December 2020
- 2021 Match Registration closes on January 31, 2021
- MATCH DAY is March 19, 2021
There are no minimum board scores or grades in the selection process. Applicants must have graduated from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy with post internship training. Applicants must be in good academic standing and completed and passed USMLE 1.
Applicants must successfully complete all United States Medical Licensing Examination requirements. Foreign medical graduates must complete all Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) requirements. There is no minimum ECFME Score.
Applicants must be legally able to work in the United States or eligible to obtain work authorization. The department of radiation medicine does not provide sponsorship for any type of immigration VISA.
We currently do not offer a PGY-1 internship. We do not require a specific clinical internship, other than a ACGME-approved program. The application process is a separate process from our residency program.