Upcoming: Equity, Innovation and Service: Shaping Our New Normal around Positive Change
State of the School Address for School of Medicine members, June 24, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Reach out with respect and kindness
A Message from Dean Sharon Anderson to the School of Medicine, June 1, 2020
"We have emerged from what we hope has been the worst phase of a frightening and deadly virus only to again confront an even more ingrained and pernicious one that continues to plague our society: racism...We must look to our work as healers and to our commitment to public service as the channels for our emotion and the vehicles for change."
School of Medicine News
- A sad farewell and a happy new beginning, even during COVID
- Real-time needs and capacity assessment for local safety net programs during COVID-19 pandemic
- Doernbecher 10S: A Unit of Hope and Little Heroes
- On a medical mission: Dr. Tom Catena to speak on serving in Sudan
- First lessons from a PA clinical year