- We no longer have to run the phantom Post-scan on these patients. The study people will periodically request a phantom to be run. Joe will have the information if the phantom is needed.
- Mr 3 Only – Use The “Adni Go-Adni 2 Human 7 Protocol”
- Check The Order To See If This Is A “Read”
Study Subject Scan:
- Place a fiducial on the patient's right temple.
- Position the patient as straight as possible in the 8-Ch Head Coil.
- There are several pages of paperwork that you must fill out as the scan is running.
- The scan time for the patient is approximately 45 minutes.
- The patient can go after the scan is complete.
- Place the paperwork on the inpatient white board when completed.
- Send all images to PACS and DVD, but send the fMRI sequences separately to reduce the "clogging" effect on PACS.
Last updated: 4/12/19
Charge as: Charge as Brain WO, "No protocol required"
Scanner preference: MR3 only
Coil: Head Coil
|Sequence||Weighting||Change Parameters?||Change # slices?||Coverage/ Angulation||Notes|
|SAG||MPRAGE||NO||NO||No angle||Do not change any parameters|
|AX||fMRI||NO||NO||No angle||Ask subject to keep eyes open for this sequence.|
|AX||T2 + F/S||NO||NO||No angle||Cover from Vertex down|
|AX||FLAIR||NO||NO||No angle||Cover from Vertex down|
|AX||T2*||NO||NO||No angle||Cover from Vertex down|
|AX||B0 Field Mapping||NO||NO||No angle|