I see patients at
Address808 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Cichowski specializes in caring for women with pelvic floor disorders such as prolapse, urinary incontinence and accidental bowel leakage. She is equipped to offer patients comprehensive surgical and non-surgical options. Dr. Cichowski enjoys helping patients choose the option(s) that work best for them and that offer the highest quality of life. Her prior work experience includes several years working and teaching in rural Kenyan hospital and at the New Mexico Veteran’s health administration where she studied sexual trauma and pelvic pain.
“I am pleased to work with an amazing team ready and equipped to care for women with pelvic floor disorders. Many patients come feeling embarrassed about their condition and I enjoy being able to provide education, treatment options and therapies that profoundly improve quality of life,” says Dr. Cichowski.
Outside of work, Dr. Cichowski enjoys trail running with her husband, cooking with her 3 children, and going on family outdoor adventures. She is an accomplished pianist and avid quilter.
- B.A., 1999, Wheaton College
- M.D., 2003, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cleveland Clinic Akron General, 2008
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Albuquerque, NM, 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, OB/GYN, 2010
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, FPMRS, 2016
Memberships and associations
- American Urogynecologic Society
- International Urogynecologic Association
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists