Locations and contactI see patients at
Address2055 Exchange Street, 230Astoria, Oregon 97103
Address600 Triangle Shopping CenterLongview, Washington 98632
I was born and raised in Russia, and came to the United States at the age of 18. I always had a passion for medicine, and while working on my undergraduate studies in Sacramento, CA, I worked as an optician and an ophthalmic technician. I went to Pacific University College of Optometry to pursue my Doctorate and Master's degrees. I have a great deal of passion for ocular pathology and medical optometry. I enjoy teaching and mentoring students in clinics as well as in lecture halls.
I enjoy serving my community as a volunteer firefighter/EMT and responding to emergencies in our area. I love traveling, hiking, and just spending quality time with my family.
Education and training
- M.S., Pacific University College of Optometry
- O.D., Pacific University College of Optometry
- VA Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky
- Travis Air Force Base, California
- Robertson and Koenig Optometry, Nevada
- Dr. Barry Leonard & Associates, California
- Oregon Board of Optometry
- Washington State Department of Health Optometry License
- California Board of Optometry
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.