Special focus on
- Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology
- M.D., Oregon Health & Science University, Portland Oregon 2005
- Harvard - combined internal medicine-pediatrics residency program, 2005-2009
- Medical oncology and pediatric hematology/oncology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2009-2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2009
Dr. Davis specializes in caring for patients with sarcomas. She treats patients of all ages and has completed advanced training in both adult and pediatric oncology. Dr. Davis is well-versed in the standard of care treatments for sarcoma and also has experience with clinical trials. Her interest in sarcoma extends from the clinic and into the research lab. In her spare time, Dr. Davis enjoys spending time with her husband and her son. She also enjoys gardening, visiting local vineyards and going to the world-class restaurants that Portland offers.
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
The following clinical trials are currently accepting new participants:
- SARC024: A blanket protocol to study oral regorafenib in patients with refractory liposarcoma, osteogenic sarcoma, and Ewing/Ewing–like sarcomas
- SARC028: A Phase II Study of the Anti-PD1 Antibody Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Patients with Advanced Sarcomas
4.8 out of 5 (166 Ratings, 12 Comments)
The patient ratings score is an average of all responses to physician related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Friendliness/courtesy 4.9
- Explanations about your problem/condition 4.8
- Concern shown for your questions/worries 4.8
- Effort made to include you in treatment decisions 4.8
- Used words you could understand 4.8
- Amount of time spent with you 4.8
- Your confidence in care provider 4.8
- Likelihood of recommending to others 4.8
- Likelihood of recommending to others 4.9
- May 27, 2018
I was very pleased with my first contact with Dr. Davis. Her explanation of my situation and the treatment proposed was excellent.
- May 16, 2018
I have absolute confidence in Dr. Davis. She is amazing. If I ever came across someone with my illness, I would share my story with them and sing praises about Dr Davis and OHSU.
- Oct 26, 2017
Dr. Davis is wonderful!!!
- Jul 26, 2017
Not sure I know about all the medications I will be given but given a notebook about the treatment. Don't think I know all that they have planned, know also some is based on my reaction to the treatment.
- Jul 13, 2017
Dr. Davis and the entire staff are always very professional, friendly and show concern for my health and well-being. I would go nowhere else for treatment of my cancer.
- May 05, 2017
Dr. Davis and all the staff are always great. I wouldn't go anywhere else for medical care
- Apr 06, 2017
asked the doctor to call with some biopsy results. instead, I got the biopsy results released to me through my chart with a message from the doctor about the plan for care.
- Feb 02, 2017
Dr. Davis is great, always professional and personable.
- Dec 08, 2016
I have had a specific concern about past encounters with this care provider. In this most recent visit I expressed this to the doctor and found her to listen well and to be very receptive. I feel confident that going forward this concern will be resolved, or at least the door is open now to talking about it again as needed.
- Nov 30, 2016
The likelihood that I will recommend this provider is next to nil, because the disease I have is one in a million. What do you think the chances are that I will run in to someone who would need Dr. Davis' expertise? Also, N/A needs to be an option on several of these questions.
- Jul 07, 2016
Dr. Davis is wonderful
- Jun 23, 2016