Dr. Webb specializes in caring for patients with serious illnesses such as cancer, dementia, and advanced heart and lung disease. He has advanced training in palliative medicine and psychiatry. His combined expertise provides for patient-centered care of the symptoms that can accompany serious illness, such as pain, nausea, fatigue, depression, and anxiety.
Dr. Webb is passionate about integrating palliative care for patients with blood cancers and those patients undergoing bone marrow transplantation. He focuses on the physical, psychological, spiritual and social needs of patients, and their families, during the course of treatment. He enjoys developing relationships with his patients and collaborating with other specialists across the health system to improve goal-concordant care.
Dr. Webb and his partner, an architect, enjoy spending time with their children in many of the local Portland parks and farmer's markets. Dr. Webb enjoys writing poetry, hiking with his kids, building LEGO's, and watching college sports.
Education and training
- B.S., 2002, University of Portland
- M.D., 2007, University of Nevada, School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine & Psychiatry, Duke University, 2012
- Chief Resident, Consultation Psychiatry, Duke University, 2011
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine & Psychiatry, Duke University, 2012
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Duke University/Durham VA Medical Center, 2013
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Duke University, 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2012
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychiatry, 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2014
Memberships and associations:
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Psychiatric Association
- American College of Physicians
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.