I see patients at
Address808 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Fields is a native of El Paso, Texas. He completed his undergraduate, medical school, and residency training in Chicago, Illinois. He also worked as a molecular and cell biology researcher for five years prior to matriculating into medical school in 2009.
He completed a fellowship in the Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and received a Master of Clinical Research degree from OHSU in 2020. His research interest focuses on changes in the urinary microbiome and their association with lower urinary tract symptoms.
In his spare time, Dr. Fields enjoys running, indoor cycling, singing, playing guitar and piano, and enjoying live music.
- M.D., 2013, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- M.C.R., 2020, OHSU
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, 2017
- Urogynecology, OHSU, 2020
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2018
Memberships and associations
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Urogynecologic Society