Special focus on
- Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester 1988–1992
- Cerebrovascular disease, Stanford University, 1995–1996
- Board certified in Vascular Neurology and Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Dr. Lutsep completed her medical degree and neurology residency at the Mayo Clinic. She pursued fellowships in behavioral neurology at the University of California, Davis and in cerebrovascular disease at Stanford University. Her clinical area of focus is stroke prevention and acute stroke treatment. Dr. Lutsep is Vice Chair and Dixon Term Professor of Neurology at Oregon Health & Science University.
Memberships and associations
- Fellow, American Academy of Neurology
- Fellow, American Stroke Association