Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
- B.A., 1994, Johns Hopkins University
- M.D., Ph.D., 2001, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Department of Pathology, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, 2003-2006
- Genitourinary Pathology Clinical Fellowship, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, 2005-2006
- Gastrointestinal Pathology Postdoctoral Fellowship, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, 2002-2003
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 2001-2002
- Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology, 2006