Dong-Wouk Park, M.D., is an assistant professor of ophthalmology at the OHSU School of Medicine. Dr. Park sees patients in the adult comprehensive clinic in Longview, WA. Dr. Park will also be providing medical retina services in Astoria, OR, Longview, WA., and Vancouver, WA.
Dr. Park completed his residency at Casey Eye Institute, then went on to complete a fellowship in retina at the Cleveland Clinic before returning to Casey Eye Institute. He specializes in adult eye exams and cataract and intraocular lenses.
Dr. Park's previous research has been focused on imaging in retinal diseases and delivery of care in underserved areas.
In his free time Dr. Park enjoys spending time with his family and volunteering on the Casey Community Outreach Mobile Clinic.
- M.D., 2013, Rosalind Franklin University
- Presence St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Casey Eye Institute at Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR
- Medical Retina, Cole Eye Institute at Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- American Board of Ophthalmology