I see patients at
Address901 E. 18th AvenueEugene, Oregon 97401
Address3001 DaggettKlamath Falls, Oregon 97601
Address691 Murphy RoadMedford, Oregon 97504
Dianne Hrubec is a physical therapist. She specializes in working with children with neuromuscular disorders, which affect the nerves that control muscles. She appreciates working with a diverse team of specialists dedicated to serving kids and families across Oregon. She has a particular interest in lifelong care for people who develop disabilities at a young age.
Dianne is originally from Washington, D.C. When not working as a physical therapist, she enjoys travel and most outdoor recreation. She can often be found hiking in Central Oregon with her family and her dog.
- B.A., 1982, Hampshire College
- M.S., 1996, Pacific University
- P.T., 1996, Pacific University
Memberships and associations
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and developmental Medicine