Special focus on
- Bariatric Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, New York City New York 2009
- General Surgery, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire, 2009-2016
- Quality Scholars & Outcomes, VA Medical Center, White River Junction, Vermont, 2012-2014
- Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, 2016-2017
Dr. Andrea Stroud joined OHSU and the Division of Bariatric Surgery in 2017 after completing her general surgery residency at the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in New Hampshire and a minimally invasive and bariatric surgery fellowship at the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Stroud is a skilled surgeon and enjoys helping her patients reach their health goals and achieve a better quality of life through bariatric surgery. Her research has centered around the psychosocial factors associated with quality of life following bariatric surgery and she has a particular interest in the treatment of obesity in adolescents.