I see patients at
Address10000 S.E. Main St 350Portland, Oregon 97216
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. McLeod is a hematologist/oncologist who enjoys taking care of patients with a variety of cancers and blood disorders. She values being a resource for patients with these diagnoses and greatly appreciates guiding them through the complex process of cancer and hematologic care. She is excited about the continuing advances in the fields of hematology and oncology and implementing them to improve outcomes for her patients.
In her free time, she enjoys being outdoors as much as possible, hiking, biking, and running, especially with her husband and twin boys. When indoors, reading, watching movies, and playing board games rate as some of the family’s favorite activities.
- B.S., 1998, Cornell University
- M.D., 2005, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Internal Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2005
- Hematology and Oncology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine, ABIM Hematology, 2013