Hillsboro Medical Center Immediate Care Clinic, Forest Grove, an OHSU Health partner clinic
We are not taking walk-in patients at this time. Please call 503-359-6180 to schedule a same-day appointment.
At the Forest Grove clinic, we offer patients of all ages same-day treatment for common health concerns.
Our providers offer high-quality care for non-emergency needs that respects your beliefs, values and cultural background.
We accept most health insurance. To be sure you are covered, we recommend contacting your health plan provider directly.
Our clinic does not treat major broken bones or multiple fractures, chest pain, extreme dizziness, or other life-threatening conditions. If you are experiencing a health care emergency, please visit your nearest emergency room or call 911.
- Same-day care seven days a week
- Translation services
- Coordinated follow-up with your primary care provider
Wide-ranging care. You can see us for:
- Minor illnesses, such as cold, cough and sore throat
- Injury from minor accidents or falls
- Minor broken bones (fingers and toes)
- Skin rashes, irritation or infection
- Sprains, strains and muscle tears
- STI/STD screenings and treatment
- Urinary tract infections