Registration now open: Virtual conference Saturday, October 10
October 10, 2020
Join us online this year for a virtual conference.
This is a multidisciplinary continuing medical education opportunity for vascular surgeons, podiatrists, physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and allied health professionals who are interested in the latest national guidelines on the management of chronic disease, limb preservation, interventions, and wound care strategies.
Stay up to date
Join the mailing list for event updates.
- 8 a.m.: Opening Remarks – Gregory Landry, M.D.
- 8:05 a.m.: Why Don’t My Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFUs) Do What I Tell Them To? – Susan Guzman, Ph.D.
- 8:25 a.m.: Tendon Surgery for Healing DFUs – John Steinberg, D.P.M.
- 8:45 a.m.: Cultures, Myths, and Facts – Paul Kim, D.P.M.
- 9:05 a.m.: Limited Incision Approaches to Offload Wounds – Paul Kim, D.P.M.
- 9:25 a.m.: Sponsor Showcase (non-CME)
- 9:55 a.m.: Managing Edema to Help Heal DFUs – Stephanie Woelfel, D.P.T, CWS, FAACCWS
- 10:15 a.m.: PT in your Toe, Flow, and Go Team: Move It or Lose It (Amputation) – Stephanie Woelfel, D.P.T, CWS, FAACCWS
- 10:35 a.m.: Plastic Surgery Techniques for Healing Foot Wounds – Allison Nauta, M.D.
- 10:55 a.m.: WiFI and Global Updates on CLTI – Joe Mills, M.D.
- 11:15 a.m.: Endovascular Tibial Interventions for Healing DFUs – Tim Huber, M.D.
- 11:35 a.m.: Sponsor Showcase (non-CME)
- 11:55 a.m.: Raffle (non-CME)
- Noon: Adjourn