This is a multidisciplinary continuing medical education opportunity for vascular surgeons, podiatrists, physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and allied health professionals who are interested in the latest national guidelines on the management of chronic disease, limb preservation, interventions, and wound care strategies.
Event archive: 2021
- Opening Remarks – Gregory Landry, M.D.
- Why Don’t My Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFUs) Do What I Tell Them To? – Susan Guzman, Ph.D.
- Tendon Surgery for Healing DFUs – John Steinberg, D.P.M.
- Cultures, Myths, and Facts – Paul Kim, D.P.M.
- Limited Incision Approaches to Offload Wounds – Paul Kim, D.P.M.
- Managing Edema to Help Heal DFUs – Stephanie Woelfel, D.P.T, CWS, FAACCWS
- PT in your Toe, Flow, and Go Team: Move It or Lose It (Amputation) – Stephanie Woelfel, D.P.T, CWS, FAACCWS
- Plastic Surgery Techniques for Healing Foot Wounds – Allison Nauta, M.D.
- WiFI and Global Updates on CLTI – Joe Mills, M.D.
- Endovascular Tibial Interventions for Healing DFUs – Tim Huber, M.D.