Compass is OHSU's Learning and Performance Management System. You will use Compass to complete many of the trainings required for your role at OHSU.
If you are a current or incoming OHSU employee or student, do not use this form to request a Compass account - You will be provided with an account as part of your hire/enrollment.
Compass accounts are only appropriate for certain kinds of external users. If you have questions about whether you should request a Compass account, please email email@example.com.
Types of users who SHOULD request an external Compass account:
- Contract or temporary workers (not working with Aya or Aya partner agencies)
- Volunteer/community providers
- Incoming OHSU providers directed to complete trainings related to credentialing
- Users requiring CTA training (OCNE)
- Visiting students, fellows, and residents: Those enrolled at a school other than OHSU but taking classes or otherwise visiting OHSU as part of your education
- Some visiting researchers and scientists (see note below)
Types of users who MAY need to request an account:
- Volunteers: Most volunteers work with the OHSU Office of Visitors and Volunteers (OVV) to start their role. Only those volunteers NOT working with OVV should request an account.
Note for visiting researchers and scientists, or non-OVV volunteers involved in research: Non-employees involved in research require an additional type of network access that will automatically create a Compass account. If you are involved in research, do NOT create an account; instead, please contact the responsible OHSU employee (e.g. the research PI or research administrator) and ask them to request a PO External account on your behalf. Learn more...
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I submit my request?
You will receive an email at the address you provided asking you to verify the account request. Once your account is verified, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the login page where you will enter your username and password to access Compass. Please be sure to check your spam or junk folders, as some email services will quarantine emails from Compass.
What happens if I forget my username?
Your username is the full email address you provided on the request form.
What happens if I forget my password?
- Be sure you are accessing Compass from the correct login page: https://ohsu.csod.com
- If that does not resolve the issue, go to the login page and click on the "Forgot your password?" link. Enter your login credential (username/full email address). You will then receive an email enabling you to reset your password.
Why am I having trouble getting Compass to run on my computer?
Be sure you are using one of the browsers Compass currently supports: Edge or Chrome. Other browsers like Safari and Firefox may experience issues. Mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) are not currently supported by Compass.
I am using one of the supported browsers but the program still won't run on my computer.
If you are using one of the supported browsers (Edge or Chrome) try disabling the pop-up blocker. Often the browser will present an option to "always allow pop ups for this site" that you can click on.
Who can I contact if I have questions?