Medical Office Jobs at OHSU Hospital and Clinics
Become a patient access representative (PAS specialist) in Portland
Earn $21.42 to $29.00 an hour as part of a team that provides excellent customer service at OHSU's hospital and clinics. As a PAS specialist, you will:
- Greet patients in person or by phone, and schedule appointments.
- Support doctors and nurses in providing high-quality care.
- Qualify for a generous benefits package.
- Make a real difference in the lives of patients and families.
Apply for a patient access representative job at OHSU
Why join OHSU as a patient access representative?
OHSU is Oregon’s only public academic health center. In addition to caring for patients, we lead groundbreaking research. We also train the next generation of health care professionals.
- The fixed or flexible schedule that works best for you. Some roles have work-from-home options.
- A chance to support Oregon's top-ranked patient care, making a difference in the lives of patients and families.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- A welcoming environment with leaders striving to build an anti-racist, multicultural institution.
- Support and resources for people of all ages, ethnicities, genders, national origins, religions and sexual orientations.
- Wellness programs to support your physical, emotional and financial health.
Pharmacy technician jobs come with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at low or no cost to employees
- Access to retirement plans
- Up to 200 hours (equal to 25 full days) a year of paid time off
- 96 hours of sick leave a year (prorated for part-time employees)
- Eight paid holidays a year
- Commuter subsidies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to group life insurance, disability insurance and other supplemental benefits
- Discounts just for OHSU members
Living in Oregon
Oregon offers majestic landscapes, a vibrant yet easygoing vibe, and some of the best food, beer and coffee in the world. Learn about the sights, sounds and people in the place we love to call home.
Apply for a job at OHSU
Fill out an interest form
If you’re not ready to apply, please fill out a short interest form so we can stay in touch.
See featured jobs
Learn about key jobs OHSU is hiring for now