Join Our team
OHSU provides Respiratory Therapists an opportunity to work in an environment that utilizes the full spectrum of their clinical skills. Applicants must be registered or registry-eligible with an Oregon license or with a temporary Oregon RCP license.
Who You Are
- You provide therapeutic interventions including but not limited to: airway management, therapeutic gases and ventilator management, newborn resuscitation, cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- You are someone who performs diagnostic procedures including but not limited to: sampling of arterial blood, bedside spirometry, spontaneous ventilatory parameters, point of care testing.
- You recognize the need for guidance and uses expertise of others when appropriate.
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Competitive and equitable pay are important and are a component of the overall package when considering a new job opportunity. OHSU is proud to offer great benefits options as another component. Consider these highlights:
- A choice of affordable health and dental plans for you and your family
- Retirement plans – Oregon Public Service Retirement Plan and University Pension Plan, voluntary savings plans (403b and 457b)
- Generous paid time off
- Employee tuition benefit for Oregon University System schools
- OHSU Spark Wellness program- supporting physical health, emotional resilience, financial security and work-life wellness
- Trimet and C-Tran passes subsidized 95% by OHSU
- Career and Workplace Enhancement Center-professional development, training, classes, access to LinkedIn Learning
- Access to employee discounts and offers (child care, home services, restaurants, stores, sporting and cultural events, travel, apartment rentals)
Life in Portland
Portland is an incredible place to live. Learn more through www.portlandreloguide.com
Interested in Learning More?
Fill out our interest form: CLICK HERE