A career focused on helping others.
Certified Nursing Assistant: Fill out this quick form to learn more. Interest Form
OHSU is Oregon’s only academic health center and is nationally distinguished as a research university dedicated solely to advancing health sciences. At OHSU our certified nursing assistants are part of a clinical team who work closely with nurses, physicians and social workers to provide innovative care to patients. For Certified Nursing Assistants, we offer many unique advantages. You will:
- See complex cases not found elsewhere and experience learning opportunities that only come from a teaching environment.
- Get involved in research, provide the newest treatment protocols and help us push the boundaries for our patients and the world.
- Be inspired as you work with the best nursing teams and world-renowned healthcare professionals in a special, close-knit environment.
- Challenge yourself every day, with the knowledge that our expansive institution offers many avenues to grow and advance.
Live in a trendsetting city
Considered one of the most desirable and livable cities in the U.S., Portland offers seasonal beauty, awe-inspiring vistas, cultural delights and an abundance of recreational activity.
- Portland offers public art, dozens of urban parks and greenspaces, a lively downtown and a world-class transportation system.
- The city boasts world-class museums and performing arts centers, as well as two major league sports franchises.
- The food scene is outstanding, with restaurants and food carts galore, plus, of course, coffee.
- The OHSU campus is a city in and of itself, with 16,000 employees and 36 major buildings overlooking downtown Portland, as well as the famous Portland Aerial Tram.
Visit our career site to learn more about OHSU.