CNA Jobs at OHSU
Certified nursing assistant jobs in Portland
Earn $19.78 to $26.38 an hour as part of a team providing Oregon’s top-ranked patient care. As a CNA, you will:
- Work closely with doctors, nurses and social workers.
- Depending on the job, qualify for a generous benefits package.
- Make a real difference in the lives of patients and families.
Apply for a CNA job at OHSU
Not ready to apply?
Why join OHSU as a CNA?
OHSU is Oregon’s only public academic health center. In addition to caring for patients, we lead groundbreaking research. We also train the next generation of health care professionals.
- A rich learning environment and complex cases not found elsewhere in Oregon.
- Inspiration as you work side by side with some of the best health care professionals in the U.S.
- A chance to join the front lines of health care, bringing compassion and dedication directly to patients and families.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- A welcoming environment with leaders striving to build an anti-racist, multicultural institution.
- Support and resources for people of all ages, ethnicities, genders, national origins, religions and sexual orientations.
Many CNA jobs include a complete benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at low or no cost to employees
- Access to retirement plans
- Up to 200 hours (equal to 25 full days) a year of paid time off
- 96 hours of sick leave a year (prorated for part-time employees)
- Eight paid holidays a year
- Commuter subsidies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to group life insurance, disability insurance and other supplemental benefits
- Discounts just for OHSU members
Living in Portland
Portland offers majestic landscapes, a vibrant yet easygoing vibe, and some of the best food, beer and coffee in the world. Learn about the sights, sounds and people in the place we love to call home.
Apply for a job at OHSU
Fill out an interest form
If you’re not ready to apply, please fill out a short interest form so we can stay in touch.
See featured jobs
Learn about key nursing jobs OHSU is hiring for now.