OHSU will switch to a new jobs website on 1-Oct-2019. Please see details here.
A career focused on helping others.
Certified Nursing Assistant: Fill out this quick form to learn more. Interest Form
Pay Range: $18 -$22.50/hour
OHSU is Oregon’s only academic health center and is nationally distinguished as a research university dedicated solely to advancing health sciences. At OHSU our certified nursing assistants are part of a clinical team who work closely with nurses, physicians and social workers to provide innovative care to patients.
OHSU serves patients throughout the region with a Level 1 trauma center and nationally recognized Doernbecher Children’s Hospital.
For Certified Nursing Assistants, we offer many unique advantages. You will:
- Have opportunities for career advancement.
- Many positions, dependent on FTE, are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave, medical, dental, retirement plans, tuition discounts, and transportation subsidies.
- See complex cases not found elsewhere and experience learning opportunities that only come from a teaching environment.
- Be inspired as you work with the best nursing teams and world-renowned healthcare professionals.
- Portland offers public art, dozens of urban parks and green spaces, a lively downtown and a world-class transportation system.
- The city boasts world-class museums and performing arts centers, as well as two major league sports franchises.
- The food scene is outstanding, with restaurants and food carts galore, plus, of course, coffee.
- The OHSU campus is a city in and of itself, with 17,000 employees and 36 major buildings overlooking downtown Portland, as well as the famous Portland Aerial Tram.
Visit our career site to learn more about OHSU.