Registered nurse jobs in Portland
Earn at least $42.12 an hour, plus a hiring bonus and relocation package, as part of a team providing Oregon’s top-ranked patient care. As an RN, you will:
- Work at a health center recognized for nursing excellence.
- Depending on the job, qualify for a generous benefits package.
Make a real difference in the lives of patients and families.
Why join OHSU as a registered nurse?
OHSU is Oregon’s only public academic health center. In addition to caring for patients, we lead groundbreaking research. We also train the next generation of health care professionals.
- A rich practice environment and complex cases not found elsewhere in Oregon.
- A chance to join the front lines of health care, bringing compassion and dedication directly to patients and families.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- A welcoming environment with leaders striving to build an anti-racist, multicultural institution.
- Support and resources for people of all ages, ethnicities, genders, national origins, religions and sexual orientations.
- Wellness programs to support your physical, emotional and financial health.
Many RN jobs come with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at low or no cost to employees
- $25,000 term life insurance at no cost to employees
- Two pension plans to choose from
- A starting rate of 192 hours (equal to 24 full days) a year of paid time off
- 96 hours of sick leave a year (prorated for part-time employees)
- Up to 64 holiday hours (equal to 8 full days) a year
- Transit discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Child care benefits
Living in Portland
Portland offers majestic landscapes, a vibrant yet easygoing vibe, and some of the best food, beer and coffee in the world. Learn about the sights, sounds and people in the place we love to call home.
Apply for a job at OHSU
See featured jobs
Learn about key nursing jobs OHSU is hiring for now.