Registered nurse jobs in Portland
Earn at least $49.16 an hour, plus a hiring bonus and relocation package, providing patient care at Oregon’s only academic health center. As an RN, you will:
- Work at a health center recognized for nursing excellence.
- Qualify for a generous benefits package.
- Access professional development through our Transition to Practice program.
- Make a real difference in the lives of patients and families.
Why join OHSU as a registered nurse?
OHSU is Oregon’s only public academic health center. In addition to caring for patients, we lead groundbreaking research. We also train the next generation of health care professionals.
- A rich practice environment and complex cases not found elsewhere in Oregon.
- A chance to join the front lines of health care, bringing compassion and dedication directly to patients and families.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Tuition support to earn your BSN.
- A personalized Transition to Practice program that supports your success in your new RN job.
- A welcoming environment with leaders striving to build an anti-racist, multicultural institution.
- Support and resources for people of all ages, ethnicities, genders, national origins, religions and sexual orientations.
- Wellness programs to support your physical, emotional and financial health.
Many RN jobs come with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at low or no cost to employees
- Access to retirement plans
- Up to 200 hours (equal to 25 full days) a year of paid time off
- 96 hours of sick leave a year (prorated for part-time employees)
- Eight paid holidays a year
- Commuter subsidies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to group life insurance, disability insurance and other supplemental benefits
- Discounts just for OHSU members
Living in Portland
Portland offers majestic landscapes, a vibrant yet easygoing vibe, and some of the best food, beer and coffee in the world. Learn about the sights, sounds and people in the place we love to call home.
Apply for a job at OHSU
See featured jobs
Learn about key nursing jobs OHSU is hiring for now.