Discover Your Calling
Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) is where healing, teaching and discovery come together. As the state’s only academic health center, we provide an uncommon array of services from providing the state’s most comprehensive health care, to educating the next generation of clinicians and biomedical researchers, to achieving breakthroughs and innovations.
- Excellent benefit package, including low-cost medical and dental plans
- Hiring Bonus and Relocation Assistance (for many nursing areas)
- Wellness Programs - designed to help you focus on your work, as well as your own well-being
- Access to state of the art fitness center (just a tram ride away)
- Recognition for certifications and advanced degrees
- Elevated focus on the professional and evidenced-based practice of nursing
Calling Portland Home
- Portland offers public art, dozens of urban parks and green spaces, a lively downtown and a world-class transportation system.
- The city boasts world-class museums and performing arts centers, as well as two major league sports franchises.
- The food scene is outstanding, with restaurants and food carts galore, plus, of course, coffee.
- The OHSU campus is a city in and of itself, with 17,000 employees and 36 major buildings overlooking downtown Portland, as well as the famous Portland Aerial Tram.
What We Offer
Commute Programs. Learn More Here
- For anyone with a badge, OHSU’s TriMet and C-tran transit passes are subsidized up to 95%
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement