Medical lab jobs in Oregon
Earn $35.81 to $49.17 an hour supporting patient care at Oregon’s only academic health center. You may qualify for a hiring bonus and relocation assistance. As a medical laboratory scientist or technician, you will:
- Process lab specimens and report results in OHSU's medical laboratory.
- Qualify for a generous benefits package.
- Make a real difference in the lives of patients and families.
Apply for a lab scientist or lab tech job at OHSU
Why join OHSU as a lab scientist or lab technician?
Put your MLT or MLS certificate or degree to work at Oregon’s only public academic health center. In addition to caring for patients, we lead groundbreaking research. We also train the next generation of health care professionals.
- A rich learning environment and complex cases not found elsewhere in Oregon.
- The full-time schedule that works for you.
- A chance to be on the front lines of health care, supporting providers, patients and families.
- Opportunities for career advancement, from medical laboratory technician to medical laboratory scientist.
- A welcoming environment with leaders striving to build an anti-racist, multicultural institution.
- Support and resources for people of all ages, ethnicities, genders, national origins, religions and sexual orientations.
- Wellness programs to support your physical, emotional and financial health.
Many laboratory scientist and technician jobs come with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at low or no cost to employees
- Access to retirement plans
- Up to 200 hours (equal to 25 full days) a year of paid time off
- 96 hours of sick leave a year (prorated for part-time employees)
- Eight paid holidays a year
- Commuter subsidies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to group life insurance, disability insurance and other supplemental benefits
- Discounts just for OHSU members
Living in Oregon
Portland offers majestic landscapes, a vibrant yet easygoing vibe, and some of the best food, beer and coffee in the world. Learn about the sights, sounds and people in the state we love to call home.