X-ray tech jobs and other radiology job openings in Portland
Join our team and provide patient care at Oregon’s only academic health center. Some jobs qualify for up to $10,000 in hiring bonus and relocation assistance.
As a radiology technologist or other radiology health care professional at OHSU, you will:
- Work with leading-edge imaging equipment and challenging cases.
- Depending on the job, qualify for a generous benefits package.
- Make a real difference in the lives of patients and families.
Apply for a radiology job at OHSU
Why join OHSU’s radiology professionals?
OHSU is Oregon’s only public academic health center. In addition to caring for patients, we lead groundbreaking research. We also train the next generation of health care professionals.
- A rich practice environment and complex cases not found elsewhere in Oregon.
- Inspiration as you join some of the best health care professionals in the U.S.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- A welcoming environment with leaders striving to build an anti-racist, multicultural institution.
- Support and resources for people of all ages, ethnicities, genders, national origins, religions and sexual orientations.
- Wellness programs to support your physical, emotional and financial health.
Many radiology roles come with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at low or no cost to employees
- Access to retirement plans
- Up to 200 hours (equal to 25 full days) a year of paid time off
- 96 hours of sick leave a year (prorated for part-time employees)
- Eight paid holidays a year
- Commuter subsidies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to group life insurance, disability insurance and other supplemental benefits
- Discounts just for OHSU members
Living in Oregon
Oregon offers majestic landscapes, a vibrant yet easygoing vibe, and some of the best food, beer and coffee in the world. Learn about the sights, sounds and people in the state we love to call home.