Custodian jobs: Become an environmental services or floor care technician in Portland
Earn $16.45 to $21.90 an hour, plus a $2,000 hiring bonus, as part of a team that keeps OHSU's hospital and clinics clean and safe. For environmental services team members, we offer:
- Full-time and part-time positions with set schedules.
- Relief positions with flexible schedules.
- Jobs that qualify for a generous benefits package.
Apply for an environmental services job at OHSU
Not ready to apply?
Fill out a short interest form so we can stay in touch.
Why join OHSU as an environmental services technician?
OHSU is Oregon’s only public academic health center. In addition to caring for patients, we lead groundbreaking research. We also train the next generation of health care professionals.
- The fixed or flexible schedule that works best for you.
- A chance to support Oregon's top-ranked patient care, making a difference in the lives of patients and families.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- A welcoming environment with leaders striving to build an anti-racist, multicultural institution.
- Support and resources for people of all ages, ethnicities, genders, national origins, religions and sexual orientations.
- Wellness programs to support your physical, emotional and financial health.
Many environmental services jobs come with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at low or no cost to employees
- Access to retirement plans
- Up to 200 hours (equal to 25 full days) a year of paid time off
- 96 hours of sick leave a year (prorated for part-time employees)
- Eight paid holidays a year
- Commuter subsidies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to group life insurance, disability insurance and other supplemental benefits
- Discounts just for OHSU members
Living in Portland
Portland offers majestic landscapes, a vibrant yet easygoing vibe, and some of the best food, beer and coffee in the world. Learn about the sights, sounds and people in the place we love to call home.
Apply for a job at OHSU
Fill out an interest form
If you’re not ready to apply, please fill out a short interest form so we can stay in touch.
See featured jobs
Learn about key jobs OHSU is hiring for now.