Keep OHSU's working environment safe
Fill out this quick form to learn more. Interest form.
OHSU is Oregon’s only academic health center and is nationally distinguished as a research university dedicated solely to advancing health sciences. At OHSU the Environmental Service department is in charge of keeping the organization clean and safe. We offer many unique advantages:
- The department highly values training and development and helps the staff pursue opportunities for skill and career development.
- Full-time and Part-time positions with fixed schedules are available.
- There are relief positions with excellent schedule and flexibility.
- You will be inspired and find your call to action while working at OHSU.
- Our expansive institution offers many avenues to grow and advance.
Live in a trendsetting city
Considered one of the most desirable and livable cities in the U.S., Portland offers seasonal beauty, awe-inspiring vistas, cultural delights and an abundance of recreational activity.
- Portland offers public art, dozens of urban parks and greenspaces, a lively downtown and a world-class transportation system.
- The city boasts world-class museums and performing arts centers, as well as two major league sports franchises.
- The food scene is outstanding, with restaurants and food carts galore, plus, of course, coffee.
- The OHSU campus is a city in and of itself, with 16,000 employees and 36 major buildings overlooking downtown Portland, as well as the famous Portland Aerial Tram.
Visit our career site to learn more about OHSU.
What we offer
Commute Programs. Learn More Here
- For anyone with a badge, OHSU’s TriMet and C-tran transit passes are subsidized up to 95%
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement