We are board-certified pediatric hematologists/oncologists, dedicated to providing you and your child the most complete, family-centered services for acute or chronic blood disease.
Our specialties include
- Anemias (low level of red blood cells)
- Thrombocytopenias (low level of platelets) and neutropenias (low level of white blood cells)
- Bleeding disorders such as hemophilia and von Willebrand disease
- Hemoglobinopathies, including sickle cell anemia and thalassemia
- Aplastic anemia and other bone marrow failure syndromes
- Clotting disorders such as deep venous thrombosis or stroke