Pediatric experts across the U.S. have named OHSU Doernbecher one of the best children’s hospitals in 7 specialties—and they’ve ranked our neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) #36 in the country.
We understand your baby’s illness is a challenging and sometimes frightening experience for you, and we do everything we can to support you and your family. In the Doernbecher NICU, you can expect:
- Dedication to providing the very best care for your baby
- The most highly trained specialists in neonatal intensive care
- The place where other NICUs across the region refer their most seriously ill newborn patients
- The most current treatments and technology for you and your baby, resulting from the discoveries we make as Oregon’s only research hospital.
- Care provided by leading experts in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions before and after your baby’s birth.
- Access to our highly skilled pediatric medical and surgical specialists including neurosurgery and cardiac surgery.
Doernbecher is nationally recognized
U.S. News Best Children's Hospitals named Doernbecher as one of the top 50 pediatric hospitals in the nation.
For more information
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, OR 97239