Children may need surgery for conditions or injuries that affect the eye socket, eyelid or tear ducts. Our oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery doctors have the skill and expertise to manage the diagnosis, care and treatment of your child when the delicate skin around their eyes is affected.
Our specialist has training and experience working with children, and works very closely with the pediatric doctors in the Elks Children's Eye Clinic here at OHSU Casey Eye Institute to ensure your child receives the best care possible.
Make an appointment
Call 503 494-3010
At Casey, we offer:
- Board certified and fellowship-trained experts in all aspects of oculofacial surgery, including children with congenital eyelid, tear duct and orbital conditions.
- The most advanced technology available anywhere for diagnosing and treating eye disease.
- Experts at diagnosing and treating common eye diseases as well as complicated eye conditions.
- A world-class facility for the treatment of eye diseases that makes kids feel at home.
- John D. Ng, M.D., M.S., FACS
- Head of the Division of Oculofacial Plastics, Orbital and Reconstructive Surgery