We offer lenses and frames for your convenience
The Optical Shop at OHSU Casey Eye Institute is a full service shop where you can find the right glasses frames and lenses for the whole family. Located in four convenient locations around the Portland area, we offer competitive pricing and affordable prices. From routine vision correction to complex prescriptions, we have the right glasses to help you see and feel your best.
Locations and hours
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Why choose us?
We carry a wide variety of frames and sunglasses that are lightweight, stylish and durable. We have:
- A unique collection of frames includes styles from local designers and some made from recycled materials.
- The latest lens technology for blue light protection to give you the best vision possible in your glasses, including progressive lenses and office designs.
- Specialty products including goggles, diving masks and dry eye aides available.
From our professional optician staff to the variety of lenses available, we have the expertise to help you find the right glasses. We offer:
- Extensive experience helping adults and kids find the right glasses, and we offer fun and colorful frames that fit our youngest patients.
- Highly skilled experts licensed by the American Board of Opticianry who can help with even the most complex prescriptions, including low vision, strabismus and postcataract glasses.
- Specialty products such as doctor prescribed medical tints for specific needs.