Speaker: Andrea Cedfeldt, M.D.
September 27, 2019
7 a.m to 8 a.m
Add to Calendar 2019-09-27 07:00:00 2019-09-27 08:00:00 CME Ophthalmology Grand Rounds at Casey with Andrea Cedfeldt, M.D., Topic: Resilience America/Los_Angeles public
3375 S.W. Terwilliger Boulevard
Portland, Oregon 97239
Speaker: Andrea Fedfeldt, M.D.
Assistant Dean for Faculty Development/School of Medicine
Vice-Chair for Faculty Development/Department of Medicine
Professor of Medicine, OHSUTopic: Resilience
Talk title: “Blazing a Trail to Resilience: Personal and Institutional Strategies to Promote Bounce”
Friday, Sept. 27, 2019 | 7 - 8 a.m.
Add this event to my calendar
Casey Eye Institute - Macdonald Auditorium
3375 SW Terwilliger Blvd.
Portland, OR 97239
Practicing ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists in training.
Participants will be able to:
- Define burnout and its prevalence
- List the negative outcomes of physician burnout and reasons to address burnout in academic medical centers
- Identify the drivers and impact of burnout
- Define resilience as a set of teachable behaviors and identify personal strategies to promote resilience
- Acknowledge the role an institution plays in promoting resilience