May 6, 2022
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Phone (audio only):
Mobile phone (one-touch):
Grand rounds is mainly a case-based CME conference representing all areas of ophthalmology. Residents and fellows present common and uncommon cases with interesting clinical questions and a faculty moderator will facilitate the discussion. The aim of the conference is to educate the audience on clinical pearls, best practices, quality improvement, and examining the contemporary evidence.
Target audience: Ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists in training.
Topic: Anterior Segment Case Conference
Brooke Harkness, O.D.
Kaitlin Kogachi, M.D.
Thomas Nguyen, O.D.
Jonathan Young, M.D.
Participants will be able to:
- Formulate differential diagnosis
- Utilize imaging and other testing modalities to aid in diagnosis and monitoring
- Determine optimal treatment plan
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure to Learners
- Brooke Harkness, O.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Kaitlin Kogachi, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Thomas Nguyen, O.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Jonathan Young, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Program Planning Committee
- Hemakshi Adke - Nothing to Disclose
- Aiyin Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Julie Falardeau, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Seema Gupta, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Thomas Hwang, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lauren Jensen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Susan Minnieweather - Nothing to Disclose
- Afshan Nanji, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Leah Reznick, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lorri Wilson, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Daniel Tu, M.D., Ph.D. - Nothing to Disclose